We are delighted to announce the release of a new beta feature in Cloud Commerce Pro called Profiles. This feature allows you to train Cloud Commerce Pro to complete some or all criteria when listing products so you do it once and never have to do it again.
Profiles are being introduced throughout Cloud Commerce Pro to bring automated actions to an already highly automated system. Right now Cloud Commerce Pro will usually fill in 85% of all listing data from your inventory when creating new listings on Amazon, eBay or your websites but with this new feature you can now create listings in just a single click and assuming you have created a profile for the type of product you are listing then the profile will handle completing all the information required for the listing.
Here are some example screens:
1. Creating profiles. Today we are introducing profiles that act on product listings. These are known as product focused profiles. In this screenshot you can set an action to happen if one or more of your options are matched. For example if you add a new listing and the brand is Scalextric.
2. Then set the types of actions so for example set the browse nodes to toy cars.
3. Or possibly set options
4. You can also generate listing titles and other items from variables.
When you go to list a new product on any sales channel your predefined criteria kicks in and complete all boxes you have trained it to do. This can include items such as Browse Nodes on Amazon, Categories and store categories on eBay, Shipping rates, generate titles from various data items and much more.
There are many possibilities. In this initial release we have added all the main functions you need to complete to carry out a listings pretty much hands free but if there is a feature you would like to see please let your project manager know and we will do our best to include it.
Profiles is a great new feature that adds a new level of automation to your business listing tasks. If you are creating listings and having to select or complete information as you go along then profiles is probably going to help you. If you are unsure give us a call.
No other system adds more features, more regularly and they are all included for all of our customers at no extra cost but of course this adds to training requirements. If you are unsure how to use any feature we offer free ongoing remote session training to all our customers, please don’t be afraid to ask! We want you to get the best out of CCP.
Latest posts by Stuart Forrest (see all)
- Message Centre Auto Reply Scheduling Feature Improved - October 31, 2017
- Supplier Ordering new feature for partially delivered Purchase Orders - October 30, 2017
- Supplier Quick Add Purchase Order – Improved Feature - October 25, 2017
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.