This guide will take you through the process of bulk editing your Amazon repricing details via spreadsheet with Cloud Commerce Pro.
Repricing automates the small price adjustments needed to stay ahead of the competition on Amazon. As more sellers list the same item you will want to reduce prices to remain competitive, and increase prices when items become less represented.
Cloud Commerce Pro already holds all the details of the items you are listing and can therefore reprice items much more accurately, taking into account things like real stock levels and cost prices.
Click “Selling” from the Admin Centre.
Sales Channel List
From the Sales Channel List, select the Amazon channel you want to use.
Sales Channel Details
Click “Import/Export” from the Sales Channel Details page.
1. Export – Click “Listings Export” to export your listings. It is important to always work from a recent export as things in the listings may have changed since the last export, so when you come to import the data back into the system there will be inconsistencies.
2. Download – Click the downward arrow to download the export and save it to your PC as a spreadsheet. Once downloaded, open the spreadsheet to continue.
In the spreadsheet navigate to the columns shown above (far right of the document). You only need these four fields to alter your repricing data.
To preserve the integrity of the data, it is always advisable to copy the listings you want to change to a new blank spreadsheet along with all the headers. This ensures no extra data is being imported that was not intended.
1. MinPrice – The minimum price you are willing to allow the listing to be adjusted to. Set this to protect your listing from being driven below cost price.
2. MaxPrice – The maximum price you are willing to allow the listing to be adjusted to. People often think of repricing in terms of listings being reduced in price, but there are times when the price can increase. For example, if there is a surge of interest in a product causing stock to become scarce across all sellers, your listing can increase in price up to the ceiling you set with your max price, as long as it is still cheaper than the competition. You can also use max price to ensure the price never goes over a certain level, such as the manufacturers RRP.
3. IncrementUP – Alters the increment at which to increase your listing price by when an adjustment is made.
4. IncrementDOWN – Alters the increment at which to decrease your listing price when an adjustment is made.
Save the spreadsheet when you have finished making changes to any or all of these four columns and give it an easily identifiable name.
Navigate back to Cloud Commerce Pro and click “Listings Import” from the Listings Import/Export page.
Select the spreadsheet you just created for the import and click “Open”.
As your data is imported you can follow its progress by keeping an eye on the “Status” field. When the import has finished the status will display as “Complete” or “Failed” if there was an issue.
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.