This guide will take you through the process of setting and editing floats on the Cloud Commerce Pro till EPOS system, as well as viewing transaction histories and balancing the till at the end of the day.
The CCP EPOS System is a piece of software giving you control over your customer facing business with an intuitive interface that is both powerful and user friendly.
1. Logging In
Log in as a manager to access Statistics Mode. This mode is not available to non-managerial operators.
2. Sales Mode
After logging in you will be taken to Sales Mode.
Click the “Statistics” tab to continue.
3. Statistics Mode
At the start of each day you can set your float.
Click the “Adjustments” button to continue.
4. Float Management
1. Take Funds From Float – Use this if you have already set up a float for the day and want to reduce it.
2. Add Funds To Float – Use this if you have already set up a float for the day and want to increase it.
3. Set Float Amount – Use this to begin setting the float.
5. Enter Amount
A keypad will display for each of the options above. Use it to enter the amount you require.
6. Float Added
1. The changes made to the float will be reflected in the “New Cash Amount” box.
2. Click “Accept” to confirm your changes.
7. Takings Overview
1. Search – By default, the overview in statistics mode will be blank. The “from” and “To” inputs default to the current day, so you can quickly display the days transactions by pressing the “Search” button. Change the dates to view transactions from or between other days.
2. Float – The first transaction each day should be your float which is marked in blue. This is useful if you forget the amount when it comes to cashing up at the end of the day.
3. Refunds – Refunds are displayed in red with their total showing as a minus figure.
4. Other transactions – Normal transactions are displayed in black. Under the payments field you can see what payment method was used, as well as if change was due.
5. Totals – The totals sections breaks down the takings for the time period searched. These are broken down by into the various payment types. “Takings” represents the total amount of sales made, where as “Grand Total” is the total amount in the till which would also include any floats added.
6. Balance Till – At the close of business, click the “Balance Till” button to assist with cashing up your till.
8. Balance – End of Day Procedure
1. Set Float – Click “Set Float Amount” to tell the system how much to deduct from your grand total to roll over to the next day to be used as the float.
2. Totals – Cash of the till as normal and use the figures under “Totals by Type” to check against to make sure each currency type is correct.
3. Grand Total – This shows all takings including your float.
4. Total To Balance – This is your grand total minus any float you have set and represents what you need to bank.
5. Accept / Cancel – Click “Accept” after counting your till to reset the amounts ready for the next day. If you are not ready to close, click “Cancel” to go back to Statistics Mode.
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.