Overview of the customer screen
This is an overview of the main customer screen which links to customer details, orders and accounts.
1. Click the My Customers button
To access the customers view, click the My Customers button from the main menu.
2. Select the customer
Select the customer you wish to edit.You can also search for them from the search box as well as finding them by order ID (See 2.1).
2.1 Search for a customer
You can search for customers by a number of different options by clicking on the search drop down field and then typing your query in the box.
The following criteria are currently available:
1. Name or part of the name
2. Email address
3. Postcode4. Order Number (This is the CCP assigned order number)
5. Invoice Number (This is the CCP assigned invoice number)
6. eBay User ID
7. Tracking Number (Courier tracking number either from a label produced by CCP or by a manual tracking code if you previously entered it against the order.)
8. Amazon Order ID
3. Customer Name
On the customer name area, you can have both a customer/company name and also a trading name if required.
4. Sales channel
The sales channel specifies which price list the customer has access to and which prices are applied.
A customer cannot have more than one sales channel
5 Extra Information
You can set the customer type as either Public, Retailer (if you do trade sales) or Agent if this customer acts as an agent on your behalf to look after sub-customers.
You can set which bank account is used as default for this customer.
You can also set an accounts ID which will be used if transactions are automatically fed into supported accounts packages.
6 Set payment terms
Click the edit button to change payment terms. Payment terms are usually set when you add a customer.
7. Select the payment terms
Choose from one of the available payment terms. We can add more if the one you want isn’t there by default.
All customers created automatically by an external sales channel like Amazon or eBay will be created as “Full Payment before despatch”. If orders are placed against these customers, they cannot go into the dispatch queue without a payment for the order or a credit note/discount applied.
For customers who are offered credit terms your orders will go immediately into the dispatch queue.
8. Customer balance
Your customers current outstanding balance will be shown here.
9. Order from stock
You can place orders from your stock by clicking the order from stock button. See the tutorial called “order from stock in the customer screen”.
10 Pre-orders or future season orders
You can also use Cloud Commerce Pro to handle your future order. Create seasons from the seasons menu and assign products and prices for those seasons. You can then select the season here.
11. View the order details screen
You can view the order detail screen by click on any order you require. On overview of the order and it’s current status is shown on the main customer screen.
The statuses are:
Allocated – Has stock allocated but not dispatched
Dispatched – The order has been dispatched
Unallocated – The order has been placed but no stock allocated to it
Cancelled – The order has been cancelled
12. Order detail screen
You can see more information about an order here
1. Print History shows you all documents generated for this order
2. Prioritise allows you to make this order an urgent order in the dispatch queue
3. Add Tracking allows you to add tracking codes manaully that were created outside of CCP
4. Cancel Order, cancels the order
5. Order Triggers allows you to generate documents that have not been run
6. Print Invoice reprints a copy of the customer invoice
7. Create refund allows you to process a manual or automatic refund depending on the payment method
8. Enter returns allows you to create a return for one or more items on this order
9. + lets you add documents or images to be stored with the order
13. Add note
Click add note to add a manual note against a customer.
14 Enter note
Enter a note as required. The note will be recorded against the logged in user.
15. Roll over note
In the customer screen you can roll over notes to see the full details.
16. Watch List
The watch list allows you to add a highlighted note to stay with the customer no mater how many orders they place.
17. Enter your watch list note
Enter the required watch list note, for example “This customer has returned several items complaining of damage so beware”.
18. Flashing note
The watch list note icon appears on the customer screen and pulses to attract attention.
There is also a notification in the dispatch queue.
19. Customer addresses
Customers can have multiple addresses.
1. Admin address receives copies of everything
2. Billing address receives copies of invoices
3. Delivery address receives deliveries
They can all be the same or different as required.
20. View Accounts
Click the view accounts button to see full account details for this customer.You can also enter payments and create new manual invoices from this screen.See the Customers Accounts Screen tutorial for more details.
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.