This guide will walk you through the process of setting up Interlink Express with Cloud Commerce Pro.
1. Interlink Express: Step 1
To integrate Interlink Express with Cloud Commerce Pro, you will need your account details and your account number. If you do not already know your account number, you can find it by logging into http://www.interlinkexpress.com.
Click on “My Account Details”.
1. Interlink Express: Step 2
Your account number is displayed towards the top left of the page as shown above.
Get started by clicking “Configuration” in the top right of the Admin Centre.
The options menu will open on the top left of the screen. The menu is collapsible, so if you do not see it, hover the mouse over that area of the screen and it will appear.
Click “Couriers” to continue.
The couriers screen contains various bits of status information about all the couriers that Cloud Commerce Pro currently integrates with.
1. A green tick next to a courier shows that it is currently active on your account.
2. This check list shows various features and requirements of the supported couriers, so you can easily compare them and know which courier is suited for what job.
6. Configure Couriers
Hover the mouse over “Accounts” to see the accounts drop down.
7. Add / Edit Accounts
1. Existing accounts will show here. Clicking them will allow you to edit them.
2. To add a new account for the selected courier, click here.
Your user name and password will be the same ones you use to log on to http://interlinkexpress.com and account code is your Interlink account number, which you can find on the website as shown above.
The URL’s are as follows:
Test – https://api.interlinkexpress.com
Live – https://api.interlinkexpress.com
When you have all the details filled in correctly, be sure to set the boxes at the top to “Active” and “Live”.
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.