This guide will walk you through the process of setting up UPS with Cloud Commerce Pro.
1. UPS: Step 1
To start your UPS integration you must first get API access. Login to your account at http://ups.com/gb to get started.
2. UPS: Step 2
From the “Support”drop down, click “Technology Support”.
3. UPS: Step 3
In the “Tools and Resources” section, navigate to “UPS Developer Resource Centre”.
4. UPS: Step 4
Find and click “Access the UPS Developer Kit” under the section “Step 3: Developers: Download APIs”.
5. UPS: Step 5
Find “Request an access key” under “How to Get Started” and click it.
6. UPS: Step 6
Your details should show under “Primary Contact Information”.
1. If you wish your Project Manager at Cloud Commerce Pro to have access to your API in order to help you with this process, you can add their details here. Contact them to get the correct information.
2. Click “Request Access Key” when you are ready to continue.
7. UPS: Step 7
Make a note of the Access Key and UPS Account details (fig 1 and 2) for the next steps.
To get started integrating the data into Cloud Commerce Pro, click “Configuration” in the top right of the Admin Centre.
The options menu will open on the top left of the screen. The menu is collapsible, so if you do not see it, hover the mouse over that area of the screen and it will appear.
Click “Couriers” to continue.
The couriers screen contains various bits of status information about all the couriers that Cloud Commerce Pro currently integrates with.
1. A green tick next to a courier shows that it is currently active on your account.
2. This check list shows various features and requirements of the supported couriers, so you can easily compare them and know which courier is suited for what job.
Hover the mouse over “Accounts” to see the accounts drop down.
12. Add / Edit Accounts
1. Existing accounts will show here. Clicking them will allow you to edit them.
2. To add a new account for the selected courier, click here.
13. Courier Configuration Details
Now you have all the information you need to fill in the form on Cloud Commerce Pro.
Your username and password are the same as the ones you login to the UPS website with.
Certification Key is the Access Key.
Shipper Account ID is your UPS Account Number.
When you have all the details filled in correctly, be sure to set the boxes at the top to “Active” and “Live”.