This guide will walk you through the various processes of managing your consignments with NetDespatch.
The ability to print manifests and cancel consignments are essential tools to get the most out of Royal Mail, one of the most widely used couriers in the country.
1. Logging In
Login to NetDespatch at:
You should have a separate user ID and password for your domestic and international accounts. Be sure to enter the relevant details depending on what kind of order you want to manage.
2. Print a Manifest
The home page will appear as shown above.
First of all we are going look at how to print a manifest.
Click “Sales Order Summary” to continue.
3. Generate Manifest
This will generate a new manifest for items not previously manifested.
1. Select the date and time for the items you want to be manifested. The box below will display the number of items selected for the manifest.
2. Click “generate” to create your manifest.
4. Retrieve Manifest
You can also retrieve a previously generated manifest and print it.
1. The drop down will show a calendar on which you can select the date of the manifest you wish to retrieve.
2. Click the “print” button.
5. Cancel a Consignment
If you need to cancel a consignment, click “View Job Summary” as shown above.
6. Tracking Summary
A search screen will show that allows you to find the consignment you want to cancel.
1. Set the date range of the consignment you want to find.
2. Click “submit” to start the search.
7. Tracking Summary Continued
A list of consignments will show below the search window.
1. Locate the consignment you wish to cancel, highlight and copy (Ctrl+C) the “Unique Ref/Consignment” code.
2. Click “Home” to go back to your home page to continue.
8. Cancel Job
From the home page click “Cancel Job”.
9. Cancel Page
From the cancel page we can enter the details we have collected about the specific consignment we want to cancel.
1. From the drop down, select “Order Reference”
2. Paste (Ctrl+V) the reference code you copied previously from the tracking summary.
3. Enter the reason you want to cancel this consignment.
4. It is also possible to cancel a batch of consignments. If you select “Range” you can paste two reference codes. The system will make a request to cancel those consignments and all consignments between them. Be sure to check you want to cancel everything in that range before selecting this option.