Manually Checking In Stock when it arrives
This tutorial details how to check stock in from a previously placed purchase order when it arrives at your warehouse.
If you haven’t placed a purchase order but still want to check in stock use the Quick Purchase Order function.
You can also use barcode scanners to check in your stock. Speak to your project manager if you require barcoding functionality (included in all Cloud Commerce Pro subscriptions).
1. Click the Suppliers button
To start the process click the “Suppliers” button.
2. Click on the supplier
Click the supplier to open the supplier detail screen.
3. Supplier detail screen
You can see a full list of supplier orders previously created in here together with contact information and general terms for this supplier. Orders a denoted differently depending on different colours and symbols.
1. Order is red means it has not ever been sent to supplier via email.
2. Order is red but shows a Y in the Del. column which means the goods have been delivered. Maybe the order was telephoned to the supplier.
3. Order is black meaning it has been sent but the Del. column shows “N” meaning it has not been marked as delivered in.
4. Order is black meaning it has been sent and a “Y” in the Del. column also means it has been delivered to you.
5. This order has been marked as cancelled.
4. Click the order
To complete the delivery process, click on the order to load the order detail screen.
5. Click the Order Delivery button
Click on the Order Delivery button to start the checking in process.
6. Enter the quantities
Enter the quantities that have arrived. Be careful to check the amounts carefully because at the end of this process your inventory will be updated with the new quantities.
7. Short Delivery
You can enter a short delivery and/or enter amounts that were damaged or missing. If you expect a further delivery against this order, you should just enter the quantity that arrived this time.
Click Save to complete the order.
8. Confirm if to close the order
You will be given an opportunity to either mark the order as complete, meaning you do not expect any further deliveries against this purchase order or you can say No to leave the order open for future deliveries.
The process is complete and your inventory and any listed sales channels will be immediately updated with your latest stock levels.