Cloud Commerce Pro is pleased to announce a further update to Message Centre and it’s auto-reply feature. With immediate effect, we have added a big upgrade to scheduling for your auto responses to your customers. You can now have much more control about when your rules with auto-reply on your behalf.
When adding auto-reply rules now, you can choose from four options.
1. New advanced Scheduling Choice Menu
2. Choose none if you want the auto-reply rule to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Choose simple if you want to set a start time and end time that applies every day. Your auto-reply rule will only run between these times.
4. Choose Set Days to set more advanced scheduling with start and end times that apply on different days of the week.
5. Choose Spanned to set a time period that runs each week, for example, starting on Friday evening and finishing on Monday morning.
6. A new menu displays a summary of your rules and when they will run.
We hope you like the new auto-scheduling feature. If you have any questions please speak to Cloud Commerce Pro support.
Latest posts by Stuart Forrest (see all)
- Message Centre Auto Reply Scheduling Feature Improved - October 31, 2017
- Supplier Ordering new feature for partially delivered Purchase Orders - October 30, 2017
- Supplier Quick Add Purchase Order – Improved Feature - October 25, 2017
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.