From Cloud Commerce Pro this week we bring you a Message Centre update to make it easier and quicker to deal with customer enquiries. There are a number of small but important improvements which we think will make your Message Centre experience much more productive. Watch out for this update rolling out to your system this week.
The key updates are:
- Messages are now stripped of superfluous images and stored in plain text. Any images that are required have a link in the body that you can click or hover over. Introducing plain text makes content easier to read and replying much faster.
- The folder menus are much prettier and have a more familiar email feel and have moved the left side.
- The right sidebar is now beefed up with more useful information about the customer’s last order.
- Minor button improvements with extra quick actions.
Here are some screenshots below
The new much cleaner layout with left-hand side menu.
New Formatting and the right-hand side information bar
Sample message with reply which shows in foreign language (translated both ways) or English as required
Hover over the image links to only load images as required
Latest posts by Stuart Forrest (see all)
- Purchase Ordering New Features and enhanced logging - December 8, 2017
- Updated Feature, Amazon Pending Orders now register more quickly - December 5, 2017
- Address Auto Format and Pack Station Speed Improvements - November 24, 2017
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.