We have recently published several updates and new features to improve the functionality of our systems Dispatch Queue, Purchase Ordering and Document Printing. These updates help to improve the efficiency and accuracy of our customer’s daily working tasks.
- In the dispatch queue, we have added a new section that highlights unpaid, pending and cancelled orders from the all the various selling channels (e.g. eBay, Amazon Magento). The visibility of these different types of orders, aids our customers to gain more understanding of future orders and allows them to take payments when required.
- To improve the accuracy of the warehouse packing process we have added the ability for permanent product image to be shown in the despatch list, allowing the packer to visually identify and confirm the product is correct.
- Our Purchase Ordering functionality has been improved to enable scanning when creating a ‘Quick Purchase Order’, rather than having to search for the product, speeding up the process of adding multiple products to a purchase order.
- Users have asked us previously if we can provide a feature to allow print labels to be generated but not to print them immediately. We have now released a new feature in the print queue that allows for multiple print jobs to be selected and combined into one or more PDF’s to print when required.
At Cloud Commerce Pro, we are always listening to our customers’ needs to deliver the best Multi-channel Order Management system possible.
Latest posts by Adrian Tomlinson (see all)
- Top 5 Christmas Tips for Ecommerce Retailers - November 30, 2017
- System Updates & New Features November 2017 - November 29, 2017
- eBay Policy Update – Sellers Must Remove Watermarks from Images - September 21, 2017
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.