We have recently published several updates and new features to improve the functionality of our systems Purchase Ordering, Message Centre & Shipping Integration:
- Purchase ordering in Cloud Commerce Pro has a new feature today. Previously when a purchase order was booked in, it could be either be partially booked in and left open for completion when the remaining stock arrived, or completed and closed if items remained undelivered. The new feature provides the option to create a new purchase order for any remaining undelivered items. This helps retailers who are not sent missing items automatically from their supplies, and have to raise the new orders.
- We are also pleased to announce that myHermes is now available as a shipping option for fully automated labelling, directly from our system. If you are interested in this integration then agreement has to be made first through a Hermes account manager.
- A new feature in the Message Centre allows ignore rules to be created that moves single emails into an ignore folder, or to exclude them completely from the Message Centre. The rules are based on specific patterns of text in the Message Title and Body.
- Another feature in our message centre is the ability to set auto-reply rules to operate only during certain hours or days. For example, users could set the auto-reply rules to run from 6am to 6pm Monday to Friday and all weekend.
At Cloud Commerce Pro, we are always listening to our customers’ needs to deliver the best Multi-channel Order Management system possible. In the next phrase of updates we will see:
- New shipping integrations including TNT & Parcel Bay
- New Bulk picking processes for Complex Warehouse System
Latest posts by Adrian Tomlinson (see all)
- Top 5 Christmas Tips for Ecommerce Retailers - November 30, 2017
- System Updates & New Features November 2017 - November 29, 2017
- eBay Policy Update – Sellers Must Remove Watermarks from Images - September 21, 2017
Subscribe to our free Newsletter:
Cloud Commerce Pro · Telephone House · Fenton Street · Lancaster · LA1 1AB
Cloud Commerce Pro is a cloud-based system, and only accessible by secure login on your internet browser, so there’s no need for licenses or software downloads. Cloud Commerce Pro is compatible with the latest PC and Apple Mac browsers.